Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cosplay ChipIn

Patch 3.3.3

I'd like to direct you to this link, http://isolte.chipin.com/irl-isolte-cosplay, for up to date news specifically related to my "Cosplay Fund-raiser".

Also, expect pics of me-trying-to-be-Isolte poppin up on here... I'm kinda nervous because I don't want to ruin the image that is Isolte by slappin my face up here, buuuut, I'll be Isolte/myself (since she is me in a way) as best I can. XD Hehe. I've only ever cosplayed as furry characters before (completely covered from head to toe in FUR) so this will be a new and exciting challenge for me. I'm actually starting to build Isolte's horns and hair combo this week. ^_^ *squee* If you're at all interested in seeing a tiny glimpse of my costume-builiding/sewing skills, please visit my other website, www.blackbackstudio.com.

And to everyone: Thanks for being here for me! Your readership/friendship means a LOT to me. Really.. it does. I won't go into it.. getting all emotional.. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment