Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Test

Patch 3.3.2

Testing out Simplaris Blogcast for Facebook. If it works, my "fan page" will be updated automatically once a day with new posts from this here li'l bloggy woggy. ^_^. Thank you, Donna, for suggesting the Facebook app. Here's hoping it works as well as I think it should. XD

EDIT Fri. March 12, 2010. 6:48AM: - Deleted. Found out Simplaris doesn't do auto pinging for blogger.com blogs. I can get the same functionality from Facebook's included "Notes" tab. I just want to find an app that posts on my Wall when I update this blog. *Keeps searching*

2 comments :

  1. Hey! If you find one let me know. I've been looking for something like that forevvvvver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nate V - I'll very likely post about it if I find one =). And I'll be sure to comment on this post too just in case.

    ReplyDelete