Sunday, March 14, 2010

Changed my "Band Name"

Patch 3.3.2

Hey ppl, if you've linked my Soundclick.com "artist" page anywhere, I changed my band name from "Ember Isolte" to "Girls Do Play WoW", so the url is no longer http://www.soundclick.com/emberisolte, it is now http://www.soundclick.com/GirlsDoPlayWoW. Sorry for the inconvenience, I just decided to rebrand myself early on and change the name to something more.. generic. =)

*Whispers* I really wanted to change the name to make it easier for me to come up with some kind of logo/memorable brand. You know, I was really inspired by PvPGurl, WoPairs, RavenSylphe, and all these other artists who have a certain look and feel, but for the life of me, I couldn't think of a good generic name... Even though it was staring me in the face on my blog!! So, I'm running with it. My lead singer is definitely always gonna be Isolte, but maybe with this new name I can work my other toons in as band members. ^_^

4 comments :

  1. lol I guess this means I'm going to have to change the name I put in the vid, huh? "Isolte of Girls Do Play WoW"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this a precursor to a future move miss ember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RavenSylphe - Yay your comment finally showed up. Strange that it said there was 1 comment in this post, I could just never see it til now. =p

    @Sinnerzorn - A future move? Kind of. =) It's nothing big. And I don't want to say anything until I've worked out all the ins-n-outs of it, cuz it might not even happen. Don;t want to get anyone's hopes up for nothing. XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i call dibbs on the internet leakage :) Good Luck with the secret project

    ReplyDelete