Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Patch Day

Patch 3.3.0

Today is "Server's Splode Day"! I tried to log in 3 times this past hour and as soon as I think my character selection screen is gonna load, I get the "Disconnected from server" message. =) A lot of people are excited (including me) about the free pet you get if you use a Blizzard Authenticator with your Battle.net account. I've been trying to just log in and get it, but.. yeah, it's patch day.

From Blizzard poster Nethaera
The Core Hound Pup is a gift for anyone using an authenticator (attached to an account) whether it's the physical authenticator or the mobile authenticator. Anyone who attaches an authenticator will also receive this lovable new pet. Think of it as your own personal guard dog.
There's some buzz about new tauren skins on WoW.com. But to give you the gist Handclaw of the Scrollsoflore.com forums posted images and rumors are being born. There's no official word on what the skins are for, so there's tons of speculation. I'm personally sticking with the "they're just new Grimtotem skins" theory since I don't think that Blizz would add those customizable skins to the 3.3 patch unless they had more custom skins for other races. But who knows? Plus, I heard that Blizzard is planning on doing a revamp of ALL character models, so I'd assume that the skins need to be reworked/remapped for those, and that will be released much closer to Cataclysm. The tauren skins do look pretty neat though ^_^.

No comments :

Post a Comment