Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Break

Patch 3.3.0
The holidays are here, yet I haven't figured out how to juggle everything on the to-do list! I've got a song to record, a rather large personal project to complete by late January,  and having friends and family over pretty much every weekend 'til Christmas... Aaah! I still have this awful cough; the cold appears to be gone, and I don't feel shitty anymore, but the cough makes recording any vocals a huge pain! So, I don't expect to be starting my new song until the cough is manageable. Gah! I have lyrics all written out and begging to be recorded, but it will have to wait. I think the cold has made the decision for me that the new song will have to take less priority than the other personal stuff I need to get done. ^_^ Maybe that cold was a good thing.

The personal project (deadline coming way too fast) is my other favorite hobby than WoW, costume building. This is really what's been tearing me away from WoW and pretty much everything at the moment. I won't go into too much detail about it, but basically, I build animal mascot costumes, a.k.a. fursuits. I have a personal fictional character, or fursona ^_^, yes I'm a furry (hurr hurr.. moving right along...), and I'm building a costume based on her. (For more info about my costume hobby/business, please visit: http://www.blackbackstudio.com and/or follow @blackbackstudio on Twitter.) If you follow my personal Twitter @emberisolte, you might see some tweets about my "head" from time to time... I'm really talking about the costume head, F.Y.I. lol.

So,  I've got my hands full until February. With that said, I may be back to blog when I can steal the time, but 'til next time I'd like to wish you all the most Happy of Holidays. Cheers!

1 comment :

  1. Awww, I hope the cough goes away soon, but it's good too hear that you're feeling better. And good luck with your fursona! I can't wait to see it completed!

    I'm getting pretty close to being done with "Shut Up and Grind", but unfortunetly, most of it doesn't have any background since WoW is still hatin on me ;_;

    ReplyDelete