Monday, December 7, 2009

It's cold.

Patch 3.2.2

I would be recording a new song right now if it weren't for this damned cold. A few days ago, it felt like this thing was gonna pass quickly. I got the aches, the sore throat, and right to the coughing in a day. And now I'm going on the third day of this coughing crap. I can barely speak without coughing up a lung. *sigh* Sucrets® to the rescue.. bleh, these things taste so sick but they work like a dream for hours for me.

Anyway, I just ask that you wish me well, and I'll keep drinking lots of fluids and resting so that I do kick this cold soon. Thanks for the support.

3 comments :

  1. I hope you didn't catch it from me =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Mojo - I'm sure it wasn't from you. I've been hanging around a few ppl with colds.. in closer contact with them than you too if you can believe that, booby puncher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good...I would feel bad. Getting you sick the first time we meet, lol.

    YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT! ;)

    ReplyDelete