Monday, August 17, 2009

Upgradez and New Guild

Patch 3.2.0

Got some new gear:
[Leggings of the Tireless Sentry]
[Conqueror's Worldbreaker Chestguard]
[Scale Boots of the Outlander](ToC drop)
[Uruka's Band of Zeal](ToC drop)

Been running a lot more heroics than I though I would be. Joined a new guild (Driven) that's starting back up again from falling apart not too long ago. I'm kinda iffy on how much I'll like this. I joined with the hopes of finally being in a raiding guild with mature players since the GM is really picky about who he invites to the guild, but I'm afraid we won't be raiding anytime soon as a result... there's only like 5 active players in the guild currently... Driven used to be in the top 3 rading guilds on our server when WotLK came out, and that's another thing I'm nervous about. Usually, in my experience, it is that mindset (of being a top rading guild) that attracts the assholes and wannabes. All I really want is to be in a guild with reliable, respectable players , even if that means we only do 10-mans. Heck, I don't even care if we do 10-mans, we can do 5's.. I'm happy with the gear I have currently because I can do my dailies with ease. So, really, I'm just hoping the guild turns out to be a good group of PEOPLE. =/

No comments :

Post a Comment