Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cleared Naxx10 Today

Patch 3.2.0

Ran a Naxx 10 for the first time today with the new guild and a couple pugs. We cleared it pretty smoothly in about 4 hours. I was actually very pleasantly surprised. EoE10 tomorrow if nothing comes up. My sister is in the hospital already. (My new nephew is due in about a week, so maybe he'll be here a bit early.) =)

Actually something random I realized. With all the new gear I got, Isolte's starting to look very different. It's actually kinda weird because I've been in that old stuff for so long, I just got used to the way she looked. There was a part of me that almost wanted to keep her old gear just to do dailies in for the familiarity. Bleh, I'm just rambling right now because I can't go to sleep. *sigh*

No comments :

Post a Comment