Friday, August 21, 2009

Forbidden Love?

Patch 3.2.0

Hehe, I can't help but feel like I'm doing something really wrong in-game when I'm actually having a conversation through emotes with a Horde character. XD Made a friend the other night with an Orc Shaman named Thescandall and he hopped on an alliance toon of his and we chatted for a bit. It's fun now that there's no faction restrictions on ANY realm, cuz you don't have to resort to going to the forums to shoot shit with the hordies. Makes the game a lot more interesting when communication is limited between two players that actually get along with each other and can communicate irl. XD Just played hide and seek with him in the Horde inn in Dalaran before I logged. Felt like a teenage summer fling for a second, but very Romeo and Juliet-like. Hehe. I think it'd be great to be on an RP realm... but then I wouldn't be able to kill the hordies that steal my [Titanium Ore]... hmm.

No comments :

Post a Comment