Sunday, July 12, 2009

Talent Adjustments

Patch 3.1.3

Looking over my Enhancement spec today, I decided to move some talent points around. =p

Enhancement:


I don't use [Lightning Shield] as much as I probably should, so the one point I previously had in [Improved Shields] was pretty pointless, lol. I only put it there so I could go to the next tier. So, that's 1 point I could put somewhere else.

I tried out [Frozen Power] since it was a new 3.1 talent... I thoroughly enjoyed the ability to ice lock, but I never use [Frostbrand Weapon], so I was missing out on the extra damage bonus. If I PvP'ed more often, this talent would be a keeper. But in light of the fact that I'm going to be PvE'ing for a while to come, here's 2 more talent points that I can put somewhere else.

I really enjoyed having instant cast [Ghost Wolf], so I spec'ed back into [Improved Ghost Wolf]. With one point left to put wherever, it made sense to just complete 3/3 in [Mental Quickness].

Elemental:


With only 20 talents to spare I've always had them in the Elemental tree. The mana reduction (although teeny tiny) and spell damage bonus talents are actually very useful. =) The only changes I made to my old build were basically moving the two points I had in [Call of Flame] to [Convection], and taking one point out of [Reverberation] for the more insanely useful [Elemental Focus]. I'm excited to see how this works out. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment