Sunday, July 12, 2009

Going Insane

Patch 3.1.3

I've decided that I am going spend most of my time grinding for the achievement, Insane in the Membrane. Since I haven't been raiding and running heroics (and don't really plan to 'til 3.2), I figure: what better way to spend my hours in WoW than grinding "pointless" rep. I believe this is the coolest title in the entire game. "Isolte the Insane" ... I can see it now.

This will probably take me months, but I'm a huge fan of in-game goals like this. I've already got to Honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers and I'm halfway through Hated with Booty Bay since I was testing the different methods of grinding goblin rep. So, why not go all the way?

Wish me luck and pray that my sanity won't be affected in the slightest by the insane grind to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment