Monday, July 13, 2009

3.2 PTR gettin' my hopes up...

Patch 3.1.3

... and shooting them down. So, one of the things I was insanely excited to hear about through word of mouth [.. or type in-game lol?] is that the [Headless Horseman's Mount] ([Headless Horseman's Reins]) is going to be instant cast next patch like druids' flight form. I started thinking that it was too good to be true, so I started poking around myself.

This is what I found: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=18031189732&pageNo=1&sid=1#6. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen. That's fine, cuz I totally agree that it would be overpowered for ANYone with that mount to just mount up and fly away in a flash. Any night elf (not just druids) with the mount (without any kind of dot on them, of course) would be able to just [Shadowmeld]>[Headless Horseman's Mount]>Fly away>Lol at Horde. Glad that it won't go live even though it'd be nice since I got lucky enough to get one myself. I still thoroughly appreciate the fact that it only takes up one slot on my action bar rather than two (one for ground mount, one for flying mount).

And on that note... *Heads over to the WoW suggestions forums to put in my vote for nerfing Druids' insta-flight form.*

No comments :

Post a Comment