Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recording a new song...

Patch 3.1.3

... well new for me, but not new for YouTube's Roninhobbit. I started working on lyrics for a new cover song, which shall not be named as of yet, and I started thinking that it's probably popular enough for someone else to have already done a parody on it. So, I Googled it, and that's how I found Ryan's version. I loved his lyrics so much that I asked him if it was ok for me to cover his cover! I was excited to get the ok, and I started recording this afternoon. Huge thanks to Ryan for allowing me to sing his song! All lyrics were written by him so give him all the praise and credit for that! I can't wait 'til it's finished! *is excited*

Since I'm new to the youtube vid scene, would this be considered a collaboration since I'm singing someone else's lyrics? Or would this be a cover of a cover? hehe.

No comments :

Post a Comment