Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Guild S3E4

Patch 3.2.0

SEASON 3, EPISODE 4
<br/><a href="http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&vid=2db36212-baaf-4fe6-9cc5-cdefe4b27f40" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Episode 4: Get it back!">Video: Season 3 - Episode 4: Get it back!</a>

And a nice out-take reel...
<br/><a href="http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&vid=2408c4d7-0526-464d-bb55-aee3c0543077" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Gag Reel: Episodes 1-4">Video: Season 3 - Gag Reel: Episodes 1-4</a>

I'm not sure where this season is headed. I'm still watching the show, so that's a good sign but it seems to be getting a lot more personal and more into the individual characters' lives. I like a good drama now and again if it's written and acted out well, and I hope the fans that were drawn to The Guild simply because of the WoW factor are still watching too. Felicia Day is a very talented writer and actress and I am curious to see where this rival guild story will go, so I'll still keep watching for that. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment