Thursday, September 3, 2009

Come to the dark side.. we have cookies!

Patch 3.2.0

So, I went and did it. I rolled a li'l hordie last night. A Troll Shaman appropriately named Isolté (complete with accented character in the name denoting the fact that the original name is taken =) lol.) I got her to level 9 just doing quests and I met some fun people. First person I sent a tell to, since I'm a stalker and he was online, was Dèèps, the undead warrior I was playing around with in the Underbelly while I was on my Alliance shaman. We drank [Underbelly Elixers], dueled as bugs, and emoted the time away. It was fun until I had to leave abruptly. It was at that moment when I had to leave that I decided, my lvl 22 warrior has got to go so I can have at least one horde character on this server!

Anyway, I had so much fun that I stayed up WAY too late, (another all-nighter) and I ran into Thescandall again =) except I messaged him on Isolté rather than his alliance toon messaging my main. Something funny that I did tonight that I wouldn't even dream of doing in Alliance trade chat was: I asked for bags. lol. I got maybe 4 people saying, "OMG gimme free lootz QQ, go level, go quest" etc.. but there were more than a few people who whispered me directly asking "where you at, I'll give you one". I WAS SHOCKED AND AMAZED! Thanks to you, female troll shaman who kept DCing while trying to trade me bags (I can't remember your name for the life of me) and I owe you! And thanks Gunmang for the uber [Netherweave Bag]x4 AND the run through RFC. It was the best 7 minutes of my Shaman's life to date.

No comments :

Post a Comment