My favorite part of Brewfest is definitely the Alliance [There and Back Again] "daily" that involves riding a ram between the Brewfest grounds and Kharanos to pick up and deliver kegs. My husband and I were curious to find out just how many laps one can do, so I busted out the stopwatch and timed my husband on his run. :)
I really believe he found THE best way to do this only using 2 of the 4 apple barrels located on the "track".
1. Run directly toward the Apple Barrel located just after the tiny bridge and jump over it.
2. Run directly toward the 3 trees that are on the left side of the path (don't run ON the path because you'll miss the barrel) and jump over the 2nd Apple Barrel located just behind the snow mound.
3. Turn to head back before even catching the Keg!
4. Hit up the same 2 Apple Barrels on the way back.
5. Turn around at the quest giver/as soon as you throw the Keg.
Here are his lap times:
|Lap #||Time||Lap #||Time|
And if you didn't understand my text explanation of how to do it, here's a video of me running around on my druid! XD