Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summertime is crampin' my style!

If you're wondering why it's been so long since I've updated with music news, it's because of the heat! Haha, yes, the heat.

I live in an upstairs apartment and it gets pretty warm during hot weather. We do have an air conditioner in our living room, but where it's installed plus the layout of our place is really bad for trying to get the air into the den… even with a ghetto setup of three fans directing the air toward the back rooms. So, I've been reluctant to work in the office when it started getting warmer plus the fact that my and Nuku's PCs warm up the room even more than just the hot weather.

I do bring my laptop out to the living room to work more comfortably, but it's not an ideal place for recording.

Anyway, long story short: instead of BlizzCon tickets, Nuku and I bought a portable air conditioner just for the den ^_^. Yay.

1 comment :

  1. Good choice ^^ personal comfort is worth far more than blizzcon. Blizzcon lasts a few nights...personal comfort is a problem forever 0,0

    ReplyDelete