Wednesday, April 21, 2010

AttentionWhore on WoW.com

Patch 3.3.3

I feel so spoiled XD. I don't expect writer Michael Gray to post an article on WoW.com for all of my and Disani's machinima music vid collabs in the future, but I will say... It sure does boost my ego somethin' fierce whenever he does!! ^_^

Again, I can't express how much of an amazing job I feel Disani (Raven.Sylphe Productions) did on the video. Please, if you haven't already, go subscribe to her channel, show her some epic link-love! I am so lucky to have made a friend in such a sweet and crazy-talented woman!

2 comments :

  1. WoW Moviewatch would be crazy not to feature a video produced by Raven and yourself, every single time you decide to do one. Not to take anything away from any of the other videos featured on there, but I always enjoy anything the two of you create. Any video involving you two is, in my opinion, a cut above the rest. I have no talent when it comes to machinima or singing, so I respect anybody that attempts to do either one, especially when they are really really good at it (like the both of you are). As always, and I hope you're not tired of me saying this, but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was annoyed to see there wasn't actually a link back to your websites on the wow.com post... but later I got thinking maybe you didn't want them? Internet fame can be a strange thing, pointing the firehose of wow.com fanboys at your comment system might not be the prettiest thing in the world.

    Awesome work again! I keep telling myself one of these days you're bound to do a song even someone as ignorant about pop culture as I will recognize...

    ReplyDelete