Monday, March 1, 2010

Isolte is...

Patch 3.3.2

... currently making new link buttons for the side bar. ^_^
Look over there *points* ======>

EDIT 8:00pm:
Silly Photobucket.com. The buttons finally look the way I want them to, but I had to edit them after uploading, so I re-uploaded them after deleting...whew. So, they look a little screwy now but as soon as photobucket catches up with me, I think they'll be all better. ^_^

Also, I do all my designy work on my Mac, so my blog is best viewed *drun roll please* ...on a Mac! (Tested in Safari 4.0.4, Firefox 3.5.7, and Chrome 5.0.307.110). Also tested in the most recent versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer for WindowsXP and Vista... though I really do believe it just looks better on a Mac. Lol. Fonts just don't look the same on a PC as they do on a Mac =/. Oh well. I try my best to make it all pretty for you PC users since most of you are! XD

2 comments :

  1. Looks awesome, girly ^^ I might have to try my hand at making some buttons for my blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RavenSylphe - This was on my To Do list ever since I put the links there! I have my blog bookmarked as my start page specifically for those links and I finally got tired of not being able to see the distinction between the text that I just had to do it!

    Also, I didn't make those from scratch. The side borders and the buttons are from the WoW Fan Site Kit (available from WorldofWarcraft.com/Blizzard themselves!!), just slightly edited in one way or another to fit my blog. ^_^ There are way more tools in the Fan Site Kit than I even used, but I hope you can find something useful in there too! I randomly found it one day looking through all the sidebar links on worldofwarcraft.com and though, "What a great place to start making my blog look WoW-y!" XD

    ReplyDelete