Monday, November 2, 2009

I love getting harassed by lvl ONEs!

Patch 3.2.2


I find it very amusing when lvl 80s hop on a low level alt and start talking shit. Just yesterday, some lvl 1 priest whispered me and asked why I didn't attack a horde DK in SW. Instead of putting him on ignore like I should have, I explained the situation since I thought it was funny and unique in that I was on vent with said horde DK ^^. Which was a fun story on its own, but maybe more on that later if I remember.


Anyway, to sum things up, lvl 1 priest makes fun of my gear (to which I honestly don't care), saying, "Oh that DK was probably a lvl 70 or something," and he proceeds to call me, and I quote, "shicken shit". So, I ask him who's the chicken, afraid of revealing his main's identity. He continues to explain that he has "8 lvl 80's..." and he mocks WoW in general, which is really funny, because if people despise the game so goddamned much, WHY do they keep playing?! RoFL.


So, this guy hops on his main and starts speaking in "say", saying things like, "Isolte, I heard you're married, right? And you put your husband in the hospital for driving him insane... Everyone put Isolte on their ignore lists..." blah, blah, blah.. I'm a little weirded out at the fact that he even knew I'm female and he was trying to personally offend me, but I just kept thinking, "If I say anything at all, it will only egg him on." So, I just decided to ignore him. Not the put-him-on-my-ignore-list kind of ignore, cuz I hate thinking that I seem oblivious when ppl try to send me tells, even if he/she is a complete fucking douchbag, but I just went off to a different area to do my own thing.


Oh yeah, and the funny thing about this too was that the guy's main is in Massacre, my old guild, lol. So, Nuku told his cousin, a high ranking officer in Massacre, about this dumbass, and Nuku's cousin assured us that if I was bothered again, he'd surely threaten Mr. Douche. Which was kinda nice since the guy was a dickhead who only cares about raiding and getting better gear, so there was potential of him having to look for a new guild... But he stopped bugging me very shortly after that. I don't know if Nuku's cousin actually said anything to him, but in the end it didn't really matter.


But seriously, why do people that "hate WoW" keep playing the game if it's "sooo lame"? The only answer I can see clearly is that those people still play so they can terrorize other players, lol. ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment