Saturday, September 12, 2009

Watch The Guild!

Patch 3.2.0

Season 3 of The Guild premiered it's first episode on the web September 1st and the second episode followed on the 8th, but I haven't watched them until today =). If you don't know what I'm talking about and you haven't seen Seasons 1 and 2, go here NAO!!! I can guarantee you'll enjoy it, especially if you play WoW and/or are in a guild in any other MMO. =p

www.watchtheguild.com

If they continue to post the videos available for embedding, I'll post them here. So, here are the first and second Episodes of Season 3. (I'm sad that they aren't on YouTube or Vimeo officially, but that's just my personal opinion =p.)

SEASON 3, EPISODE 1:
<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&from=sp&vid=6f31eb66-4360-439a-ad62-f2bdf28f550e" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Episode 1: Expansion Time">Video: Season 3 - Episode 1: Expansion Time</a>

SEASON 3, EPISODE 2:
<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&from=sp&vid=bdab0fe5-ecc7-4f5e-a946-feefa45d531b" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Episode 2: Anarchy!">Video: Season 3 - Episode 2: Anarchy!</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment