Thursday, July 23, 2009

Machinima. Do Want!

Patch 3.1.3

By the end of today, my goal is to at least have all the programs installed and ready to use for making a WoW machinima. I've never made one before, and I have little to no experience editing video, so I don't expect to create anything amazing even if I do get all the necessary tools up and running.

So, I installed Parallels 4.0 yesterday (yes, I have a Mac), installed Windows XP, and overnight I finished installing and patching World of Warcraft on the Windows "hard drive". And all this precious HD space used just to be able to use WoW Model Viewer... *sigh*. Still have yet to download the Model Viewer, and then the daunting task of getting to know the video editing programs... This should be fun. XD

No comments :

Post a Comment