Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Recruit-a-Friend!

Patch 2.4.3

Blizzard just recently announced a little incentive for players to recruit new ones, and I am lovin' the rewards. The bonuses include one month of free game play, an exclusive in-game mount, triple experience bonus for you and your friend when you play together, and a special "Summon Friend" ability.

The mount is the reward I want the most, and my fiancĂ© has known how badly I've wanted it even before Blizzard announced this friend incentive. The mount is a Zhevra which is pretty much a zebra unicorn. Ever since the first time I saw one when I wandered into the Barrens, I said, "Awe, I wish the Zhevra was a mount, or at least a tameable pet so I could have one on my hunter." And now that I can  have one, my fiancĂ© and I have purchased a third WoW account.

The plan is to level up a couple characters for the duration of the three months' triple XP bonus (or maybe a little longer) while our accounts are linked, and then transfer them over to his main account. That way, I'll have my Zhrevra mount, we'll have a few new toons to play, and everyone's happy! Thanks, Blizzard!

No comments :

Post a Comment