Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi. My name is Isolte, and I'm a WoWaholic.

Patch 2.4.3

It all started in September 2004 when my friends told me about this new game coming out, The World of Warcraft. One of my friends was a Beta tester and he showed off some of the cool things he could do in the game. I was very impressed with the graphics since the last MMO I was sucked into was the isometric oh-so-awesome-3D world of Ultima Online! I was skeptical though, since I wasn't even sure I had a computer that met the game's hardware requirements. But my friends assured me that my iBook was up to par. So, in November, a few days after the game's release, I purchased my copy of World of Warcraft.

The little guide that came with the game was a little too thick for my liking, so I did what every person excited about a new game would do: I installed the game and started playing right away. =) I only played a few hours every night, so by the time I was a level 24, most of my friends were in the 40s. I ended up taking a couple long breaks from the World of Warcraft for real life stuff, and I'd play off and on, but eventually I came back for good when The Burning Crusade was released in November 2006.

No comments :

Post a Comment