Friday, November 26, 2010

The Shattering of Azeroth

Patch 4.0.3

Well hello my friends! I'm just posting to say I'm still here plus a tiny update. I finally got a chance to login and explore Stormwind a little bit. The Shattering of Azeroth has happened and what a crazy huge difference it is even for the little tiny bit of exploring I got to do. Obviously some textures have been updated, new lighting has been added, and holy new quests!

I rolled a human warrior to 6 just to check out the starting zone quests and everything is just... different! I'm not exactly sure how to take this all in yet. But I think I'm gonna like it. (Once I get over missing everything.) :)

Fun Fact: The Shattering occurred on November 23, 2010, World of Warcraft's 6 year anniversary since it's release in the US on November 23rd in 2004.

No comments :

Post a Comment