Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Gear and The Guild!

Patch 3.2.2



Nuku bought me a [Li'l K.T.] earlier today, just thought I'd mention that b4 I forget. Here's the link to get your very own Kel'thuzad or Pandaren Monk, AND donate to charity to boot! Blizzard Store

So anyway, I got new gear yesterday. I'm not a gear whore or anything, cuz I don't like raiding a whole lot, but I like posting my new stuff just so you know I'm still alive... in-game that is =). I've been mainly helping my friends level when I'm on, I do my cooking/JC dailies, and try to do the heroic daily and that's about it.  (On a li'l sidenote about raiding: the only thing I never liked about raiding was how much time of my day it took, but that's mainly because when I raided, it was always late at night... but maybe if New Moon grows and we have enough people to do some 10-mans, I'd be glad to. Especially because I know and get along with everyone in my guild so far.) =)



So, the heroic daily put me at 46 [Emblems of Triumph]! And I got this: [Epaulets of the Devourer]. Yay to no more ugly ass Tier 7 shoulders. Then we ran a heroic ToC and I got this: [Aledar's Battlestar] to replace my off-hand ([The Stray]).


I put +hit gems in both since I'm sure I'm not yet hit caped and I can't remember for the life of me what my hit cap should be unbuffed.. I think its 17% or is that too high? Anyway, I'm not too worried about it atm, but when DarksparklesMangoTaursparkles, and Jadella get closer to 80, I'll start thinking about it.


Oh, and The Guild! Here's the last 2 episodes! Sorry for not keeping up with them as fast as they post 'em. If I'm too slow for ya, follow @theguild on Twitter or just search "The Guild" on MSN Mondays at Midnight (PST).


SEASON 3, EPISODE 8



SEASON 3, EPISODE 9


No comments :

Post a Comment